ARCUBE MRLLift Control Unit
ARCUBE MRL combines VVVF drive unit, control board, rescue function and electrical components as a lift control unit.
Number of Stops
Traction (VVVF gearless machine; MRL)
Serial or parallel connection options with LOP's and COP's Arcode compatible serial communication units
Magnetic switches or motor encoder
4kW (10A) - 5.5kW (14A) - 7.5kW (17A) - 11kW (26A)
Down collective, Full collective
Motor Drive Type
Contactorless drive with STO function
Turkish, English, Russian, French, Spanish, Polish, German, Italian,
Compliance to Standards
Rollback prevention at start through pre-torque and anti-rollback functions
- Combines VVVF drive unit, control board, rescue function and other electrical components in a single unit
- Contactorless design with STO function
- Compact and thinner design
- Compatible with EN81-20 standards
- Decreased costs due to less traveling cable requirements
- Direct landing
- High comfortable travel thanks to the new generation motor drive technology.
- Reliable and industrialized
- Energy saving
- Re-Leveling and Door Pre-Opening function with integrated relays.
- Compatible with ARKEL ARLINE and ARKEL ARLIFT IoT systems.
To access the related document, please click.
Please log in to access the relevant form.